Terms and Conditions
Sunlight Kitchen and Bedroom Ltd is referred to as “We,” “Us,” and “Our” in these Terms and Conditions. The terms “You,” “Customer,” and “Client” refer to the buyer of goods, as well as the user or viewer of our website.
The following terms and conditions govern your use of this website.
- The information on the pages of this website is provided solely for your general information and use. It is subject to change at any time without notice.
- We make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials contained or provided on this website for any specific purpose, and neither we nor any third parties do. You agree that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we expressly disclaim responsibility for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Any information or materials obtained from this website are used entirely at your own risk, for which we accept no responsibility. You are solely responsible for ensuring that any goods, services, or information obtained through this website meet your specific requirements.
- We own or have permission to use the content on this website. This content can be seen in the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited unless in accordance with the copyright notice, which is included in these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced on this website that are not owned or licenced by the operator are acknowledged.
- Unauthorised use of this website may result in a civil claim and/or a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may contain links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide more information. They in no way imply that we endorse the website (s). We accept no responsibility for the content of the linked website (s).
- Without the prior written consent of Sunlight Kitchen and Bedroom Ltd, you may not create a link to this website from another website or document.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
We will make all deliveries in our own van. All of our deliveries are kerbside only, which means that your goods will only be delivered to the nearest safe point on your property. Because the delivery will be made by a single driver, you must ensure that you have enough manpower to move the products you have ordered. The delivery driver is ultimately responsible for knowing where they can safely offload their goods. When determining what constitutes a safe unload and/or delivery, the driver's decision is final. Please let us know if there will be any delivery issues when you place your order.
You will be given a delivery date; this is our best estimate, and we cannot be held responsible for delays caused by traffic or weather conditions. We will not be liable for any costs incurred as a result of delays, cancelled or additional on-site labour, lost earnings, or other unforeseeable charges. Any aborted deliveries on the day of delivery will be charged for in full.
We can only make deliveries to mainland UK.
All items purchased from Sunlight Kitchen and Bedroom are made to order and completely bespoke, and thus are non-refundable.
Both the Client and ourselves have the right to terminate any service agreement for any reason, including the termination of ongoing services. Where a service is deemed to have begun and is, for all intents and purposes, underway, no refunds will be issued. Any monies paid to us that constitute payment for the provision of unused services will be refunded.
By prior agreement, our Terms are payment in full at the time of order, or a deposit at the time of order with the balance fully cleared before delivery. We may offer a 30 day account to larger trade customers, payable by the last day of the month following the month in which the delivery was made.
We reserve the right to terminate any credit agreements if payment is not made on time, and we will only accept cash for future transactions. As a result, all bookings, transactions, and agreements will be cancelled with immediate effect until all outstanding monies are recovered in full.
Until all goods are paid for in full, they remain the property of the Company. Monies that are not paid in full and final settlement by the due date will incur late payment interest at a rate of 2% above the prevailing Bank of England base rate on the outstanding balance until the balance is paid in full and final settlement. We reserve the right to seek recovery of any monies that remain unpaid sixty days after the invoice date through collection agencies and/or the Small Claims Court. Returned cheques will incur a £30 charge to cover banking fees.
We reserve the right to change our prices at any time and without notice in response to changes in the costs of materials, services, or labour, as well as fluctuations in currency exchange rates that affect the cost of imported materials.
All written quotes, whether provided via email or in person, are valid for one month from the date of issue.
All items are subject to prior sale. Unless otherwise specified, the services featured on this website are only available within the United Kingdom or in connection with postings from the United Kingdom. All advertising is aimed solely at the market in the United Kingdom. You are solely responsible for determining a product's suitability for a particular purpose.
Because timber is a natural material, the finished goods may vary in shade and grain. Naturally occurring features from the tree's growth process, such as knots and imperfections, may also be present, adding to the beauty of the timber. While we make every effort to ensure that the product is as consistent as possible, we cannot guarantee colour matching to natural materials. Images on our website and other promotional materials are purely illustrative.
We will not be liable for any defects caused by improper storage, neglect, third-party damage, or installation other than that recommended by Sunlight Kitchen and Bedroom.
Unless otherwise indicated by a side panel, all external sides are assumed to be against walls. If this is not the case, please notify us so that we can choose the best timber for your needs and ensure that the product is finished properly.
We reserve the right to change the specification of goods without prior notice, in order to continually improve the product that we offer.
- Complaints Procedure:
Despite the fact that we carry out our work with honesty and professionalism, if there is anything wrong with your order that is our fault, we will do everything in our power to make it right. If you wish to file a complaint, you should first contact the Sunlight Kitchen and Bedroom Advisor who handled your order, if not, simply drop us an email, and will do everything in our power to resolve your problem.